Sunday, April 12, 2009

majest1k_w0n, pt. 2, 342 words

Our generation is treated like it’s already responsible for the world we’re going to be given. Crime is on the rise, and the blame is laid on the young people, not the fact that the economy is swirling down the drain. Job security is disappearing and it’s because the young people can’t manage job loyalty, not because the corporate culture discourages job security to keep costs down. Newspapers are failing because the young people don’t have the patience for anything not from the interwebosphere, not because they’re being slashed and burned in demand of unreasonable profit margins.

It’s always the young people’s fault, because… well, because that’s the world they were given, the world their elders made, but which the elders don’t want to take the blame for. The world as it is now was made by a pack of metaphorical child molesters, who want to do nothing but rape the young people on the economy, education, every institution around… and then expect us to thank them for teaching us what sex is like. They made the bed and we’re forced to lie in it, preferably in a submissive position.

My name is majest1k_w0n. Maybe you’ve seen me elsewhere online. Maybe you haven’t. Either way, welcome to my site. I am a young person, and I hope by whatever god or gods may exist that I don’t turn into an old person. I’d rather put a bullet in my brain. But first, I’m going to fight. I’m going to stop taking the shit they tell us is candy. I’m going to spit it back in their faces. I’m going to fight against the future, do everything in my power to prevent it from coming to pass. It’s the only thing in this world that’s worth fighting.

Spread the word. Tell your friends, point them to this site, whatever. I’ll be doing my best to keep this site up and running somewhere, somehow. And when it’s time to really make a difference, don’t come looking for me. I’ll find you.

majest1k_w0n, signing off.”

No comments: