Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Angel Down, Second Draft

After some extended thought, I'm taking another shot at "Another Angel Down." I really don't like how the first one turned out, so here's the second draft. Most of the characters will be... similar, with the same names and mostly the same personalities. But the world is changing a lot, as is the plot. I'm hoping to learn from my mistakes with the first draft.

Obviously, this won't go up every day. I'm taking more time at thinking it out, considering how the plot should go, so there'll be plenty of shots of other stuff -- more "Sword Gods," which I'm still liking so far (a rarity, this far into things), maybe more "Never Special" if I ever get the plot outlined further with my co-author, and other one-shots and ideas as they strike me.

No comments: